News Inventory Recap
The first day of the week maybe over but there's much to go. Here's a recap of what I couldn't get to yesterday.
- Former BioShock Dev for New Studio
- Square Enix's Team-Based Shoot Found
- Dishonored's Rumored Release Date
- Richard Lemarchand Leaves Naughty Dog
- Mike Hayes Steps Down as Sega's CEO
- Shadowrun Kickstarter concludes with $1.8M
- PopCap secures Merchandising Licenses
- Metal Gear Solid HD comes to Vita in June
- Bayonetta 2 Possibly Cancelled
- Prototype Climbs to the Top of UK Charts
As always make sure you check out the Video Roll for new trailers and the Web of Games.
Post a Comment