When Final Fantasy XIII-2 was release Square Enix had already planned out what DLC was coming for the game. Today that plan ends with the last batch being released. The most notable is Lightning's Story: Requiem of the Goddess which adds more to the games overall story.
Here's a breakdown of what was released:
- Snow’s Story: Perpetual Battlefield DLC episode: 320 Microsoft Points/$3.99
- Lightning’s Story: Requiem of the Goddess DLC episode: 400 Microsoft Points/$4.99
- White Mage outfit for Serah Farron: 240 Microsoft Points/$2.99
- Black Mage outfit for Noel Kreiss: 240 Microsoft Points/$2.99
- A Wondrous Wardrobe outfits for Mog: 240 Microsoft Points/$2.99