Earn In-game Items from ME3 and Reckoning demos
In a great start to this mornings industry news, the demos for Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning and Mass Effect 3 will both offer gamers a chance to receive in-game items. The Reckoning demo will unlock items for ME3 and itself respectively, while the ME3 demo will unlock items for Reckoning. Both demos are slated to be released this month so be on the lookout for them on the Game Marketplace. Check the list below for a look at the items you can get by playing each demo.
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning demo item unlocks for Mass Effect 3:
- Reckoner Knight Armor: This armor will maximize damage done in close-quarters combat while a beefed–up power cell feeds energy into weapon systems to increase projectile velocity.
- The Chakram Launcher: This weapon uses a fabricator to manufacture lightweight, explosive ammunition discs. This weapon is earned after completing the Reckoning demo and watching the trailer at the end.
- N7 Armor: Players can unlock special armor inspired by Commander Shepard’s iconic N7 battle armor including Helm, Cuirass, Gauntlets, Chausses and Greaves.
- Onmiblade Daggers: A holographic blade stemming from Commander Shepard’s Omni-Tool, the Omni-blade allows players to stab enemies in close combat. Once players install and play the Mass Effect 3 demo, they will unlock the daggers.
- Twist of Fate Card: This card boosts the player’s ice resistance and is immediately unlocked when he or she activates the Reckoning demo using his or her Origin account.
- Twinned Souls Chakram: A unique weapon that damages enemies while boosting player health and mana in Reckoning.
- The Infernal Helm: Unlocked after completing the Reckoning Tutorial Mode, this protective helmet increases players’ fire damage throughout Amalur.
Post a Comment