Recently Game Informer revealed the cover for their June issue. This issue, which should be available now for digital subscribers and in a few weeks for printer subscribers, has be dubbed the "definitive" PlayStation 4 issue. It covers everything PS4, from the future of the console to the new swanky controller to games. Games like Infamous: Second Son from Sucker Punch. Second Son will have a 10-page spread in the issue that will most likely be filled with juicy bits about the upcoming PS4 exclusive.
Here's what I know so far about Infamous: Second Son (in list form, because who doesn't like a nice list):
- The game takes place in Seattle, now under lock down.
- You play as Delsin Rowe, a 24-year-old rebel with a cause.
- Cole MacGrath, the protagonist from the first two Infamous games, is in fact dead.
- Delsin doesn't know he is a Conduit at first and can absorb the abilities of others, a la Peter Petrelli from Heroes :). His first being the ability to control smoke.
- The Department of Unified Protection, a government agency, has been rounding up Conduits.
- Delsin uses a chain to perform melee combos and can imbue it with his abilities